2017年8月28日月曜日

英会話研修11回目

英会話研修11回目

ホームワークで英作をしました、これは先生に校正して貰ったものです。

I have been on an overseas business trip only 5 times,
But I missed my connecting flight a few times.

I was going to a chinese factory two years ago.
The factory is located in chansa, and I had to catch connecting flight at shanghai airport.

The plane bound for shanghai was delayed by bad weather, so We missed our connecting flight.
But I was travelling with two colleaugues, and the connecting flight was with the same airline,
So the airline staff reserved hotel rooms for us, and prepared new tickets.

After a week, I finished my work and I was going back to Japan.
I knew What happened once will always happen again.
And guess what?

The plane bound for shanghai was delayed again.
This time I was going back alone and the connecting flight was with a different airline,
The airline staff couldn't help me, I had to reserve a hotel room and get a new ticket all by myself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿