2017年10月4日水曜日

第17回英会話研修

第17回英会話研修

あと、2回か

How to talk about past project

past project
1. this project was system development for factory facilities management and We introduced it 
   to four domestic factories. I managed this project.
2. I needed man power, so I worked with another vendor.
3. at first, I estimated the cost and the schedule for the development and the introduction.
4. the kick off meeting and first system release.
5. It was a year and I finished in december 2015. 
6. eight people worked on the project.
7. We had medium budget for development and introduction budget.
8. it was a success, so I was happy.

still continuing project
1. I have been worked the same project, now I have introduced it to seven foreign factories.
   I want to finish introducing it to all the factories.
2. I have worked with the same vendor.
3. I have prepared an overseas business trip.
4. my first overseas trip to the thailand factory.
5. It has been a year and 9 months, it probably will finish next year.
6. now, three people. 
7. We have a smaller budget than before.
8. I want it to be a success and I will be happy. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿