2018年8月10日金曜日

第10回英会話研修(2年目)

第10回英会話研修(2年目)

What has happened in the news this week?
 The weather in Japan has been very hot these days. and I am feeling a little   rundown from the summer heat.
 I haven't gone fishing in this summer yet.
 In addition the price of vegetables has been going up,
 because there hasn't been  any rain.

 The 100th national high school baseball championship has just begun
 at Koshien Stadium.
 I haven't gone to this tournament yet this year,
 because the outfield seats are no longer free.
 also We can't watch with the tigers game at Koshien until August 28,
 because the tournament doesn't finish until the 28th.

 The final event in the Pokemon GO Summer Tour 2018 is
 the Yokosuka Pokemon GO Safari Zone,
 which is set to take place from August 29 to September 2 in Yokosuka, Japan.
 I was accepted to the yokosuka event on Friday, August 31.
 I've already reserved a hotel room in yokosuka,
 but I haven't reserved shinkansen tickets yet.
 I'm sorry, but I will be absent from my English Lesson on that day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿