2018年7月27日金曜日

第6、7回英会話研修(2年目)

第6、7回英会話研修(2年目)

speaking
1 what projects are you working on at the moment?
  I am working on the IoT project which includes these tasks.
 1.creating the database for manufacturing tyres.
 2.educating users in regards to BI tool.
 3.testing the wearable devices to remote instruction of factory worker.
 4.analyzing the flow line for a factory inspectors.
 I've already finished the first and second tasks yet.
 but I haven't finished the third and fourth tasks yet,
 because there are problems installing with the workers wearing the devices.
 We are still searching for a instalable device in the factory
 and a wearable device for the workers.

writing
2 you are visiting a city on business.
 I (was) am visiting Cankre Turkey on business two years ago.
 I've already seen some of the Mosques in the city,
 and I've heard the people prays many times.
 but I haven't eaten the kebab in the city by myself yet.
 recently two turks come to kobe japan for studying system development,
 I'll teach them how to create the dataware house one day next week.

points
 word choice
 phrasing
 ×I've not ○I haven't

state visit  〈元首などの〉・公式訪問, 公式訪問



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿